l0r3nz.blogspot.com

Favourites

No flash player!

It looks like you don't have flash player installed. Click here to go to Macromedia download page.

3. September 2009

DDY Podcast

Dirty Disco Youth bringt jetzt monatlich ein Podcast raus! Das Erste gibts hier...

Tracklist:

1. La Roux - Im Not Your Toy (DatA Remix)
2. D.I.M. - Lyposuct
3. Wolfgang Gartner - Fire Power (Original Mix)
4. Fake Blood - I think I like It
5. Night Drugs - Boycott (Algeronics Remix)
6. Steve Aoki - I'm In The House (Gigi Barocco Remix)
7. Bizarre Inc. - I'm Gonna Get You
8. Tiesto & Sneaky Sound System - I Will Be Here (Benny Benassi Remix)
9. Empire Of The Sun - Standing On The Shore (Dirty Disco Youth Remix)
10. Disco Villains - We Just Came To Get The Party Started (Night Drugs Remix)
11. Chicks On Speed & Dirty Disco Youth - Burning Down The House


Viel Spaß damit =)